Grab the bottle, fall back in the chair, and get comfortable. With an intense golden colour, Castrum Morisci's – 102 Passerina - 2021 flows unfiltered into your glass. The light tropical fruit notes combine with gooseberry, acacia and light chamomile scents. Such fun in the glass.
The first sip immediately encourages the second. Soft citrus fruits in combination with vanilla play around the palate. With little acidity and a slight bitter note - it fits perfectly into our "easy drinking" category. Great value for money and a must in your wine stash.
Brief description of Castrum Morisci Winery:
It's unbelievably beautiful what great wines the Castrum Morisci family conjures up in the bottle. We are big fans. The organic winery Castrum Morisci with its 7 hectares is located near the coast in Moresco (Marche), in the south of Ancona.
Striving to protect the biological fertility of the soil, biodiversity and the balance of the ecosystem in the vineyard. Together the family produces excellent, independent, exciting and high-quality wines that you absolutely have to try.
More facts about wine:
- Vinification: Organic viticulture
- Variety: 100% Passerina
- Vineyard: East-facing sites at 150-180 meters above sea level in Marche
- Soil: clay loam soil
- Cultivation practice: Guyot, 4500 vines/hectare
- Harvest: Hand-picked grapes
- Vinification: Cold, soft pressing of the grapes, static decantation, fermentation in stainless steel tanks at controlled temperature, with selected yeasts
- Wine Cellar: About 6 months on the lees in stainless steel tanks