What are cookies?
Cookies are data files that contain small amounts of information and are stored on your device (computer, smartphone, etc.) when you visit a website for the first time.
How do we use it?
- for essential functions, such as navigating the website
- to allow you to add items to your bag or to your saved items
- to analyze visitor numbers and their behavior, e.g. B. which pages are visited frequently
- to assess the success of our advertising campaigns, offers and communication
- to show you relevant advertising messages
- to understand which partners have helped us reach new customers or which partners are promoting our products on their websites
What types of cookies do we use?
There are four main types.
(1) Cookies for the functionality of the website - With these cookies you can navigate the website and use our functions like “In my pocket” and “Save for later”.
(2) Analysis cookies - with these cookies we can measure and analyze how our customers use the website in order to improve both the functionality of the site and your shopping experience.
(3) Cookies for customer preferences - when you surf or shop on GrapeTimes, these cookies store your preferences (such as your language or your location) so that we can make your shopping experience as seamless as possible and more personal for you.
(4) Targeting or advertising cookies - These cookies are used to show you relevant advertisements. They also limit how often you see an ad and they help us measure the effectiveness of our marketing campaigns.
Most browsers allow you to manage the cookies stored on your device. To do this, simply go to the help section of your browser. However, don't forget that if you change your settings to block all cookies, you may not be able to access parts of our website or our services.
We use the “Real Cookie Banner” consent tool to manage the cookies and similar technologies used (tracking pixels, web beacons, etc.) and the associated consents. For details on how Real Cookie Banner works, see https://devowl.io/rcb/data-processing/.
The legal basis for the processing of personal data in this context is Art. 6 (1) lit. c GDPR and Art. 6 (1) lit. f GDPR. Our legitimate interest is the management of the cookies and similar technologies used and the associated consents.
The provision of personal data is neither contractually required nor necessary for the conclusion of a contract. You are not obliged to provide the personal data. If you do not provide the personal data, we cannot manage your consents.