Welcome to Grape Times red wine world. We have one for you Tastingpacks put together with six red wine bottles to bring you closer to the diversity of red wine. We start with these 6 bottles and of course there are many more bottles that accompany you into the world of enjoyment of red wines. Let the variety surprise you!
Here is a brief description of the wines in the package:
- MILAN NESTAREC - NACH 2020: Pinot, Zweigelt, St Laurent, liter, done. Funky and just awesome!
- SUERTES DEL MARQUÉS – 7 Fuentes, volcanic red wine from Tenerife.
- KELTIS – ZAN RED 2021 – An extremely juicy light red wine. Reminds me of raspberry liqueur.
- MATIC – FRANKOVKA 2021 This red wine has matured in stainless steel tanks under a fine layer of pile. Accurate, focused and bright... that's Electric Kool-Aid!
- DB SCHMITT – Pinot Noir: A very nice easy drinking Pinot Noir from Weingut Schmitt
- ALDINGER - SINE FELBACHER TROLLINGER 2020: Natural wine from Aldinger: The Sine: No text on the label, no pure yeast, no sulfur, no filtration, no sugar - but all the more awesome, natural Trollinger!
Simply, the hammer - into the glass & CHEERS :).
The package changes depending on stock, please see the list below to see which wines are currently included in the package.
Wooden box is not included :)