Welcome to Grape Times red wine world. We have one for you Tastingpacks put together with six red wine bottles to bring you closer to the diversity of red wine. We start with these 6 bottles and of course there are many more bottles that accompany you into the world of enjoyment of red wines. Let the variety surprise you!
Here is a brief description of the wines in the package:
- MILAN NESTAREC - AFTER 2020: Pinot, Zweigelt, St Laurent, liter, done. Funky and just awesome!
- SUERTES DEL MARQUÉS – 7 Fuentes, volcanic red wine from Tenerife.
- WINE ESTATE ROTERFADEN - LEMBERGER 2018: Pioneeringly good, ultra-light Lemberger from the Ländle - and at a feel-good price. We love red thread!
- WINE ESTATE GASSNER - BLAUER ZWEIGELT RUSTERBERG: Elegant blend from the best vintages. Aromas of wild berries, fine tobacco notes, beautiful ripe tannins.
- DB SCHMITT – Pinot Noir: A very nice easy drinking Pinot Noir from Weingut Schmitt
- ALDINGER - SINE FELBACHER TROLLINGER 2020: Natural wine from Aldinger: The Sine: No text on the label, no pure yeast, no sulfur, no filtration, no sugar - but all the more awesome, natural Trollinger!
Simply, the hammer - into the glass & CHEERS :).
Wooden box is not included :)