Welcome to the world of Orange wine. To say it in simple way, white wines fermented on the skins (mash). With this method of producing, the wine gets a unique taste. The freshness of white wine is combined with the grip of red wine. You can read a lot about wine, but the best way is still :) - order wine, open the bottle, put it in the glass and let the fun roll.
Of course, we still wrote something about the orange wine selection.
- KRISTINUS - KELET: Super complex and aromatic curvée made from Furmint, Grüner Veltliner and Sauvingion Blanc, matured in the amphora and in the wooden barrel. Nice melting on the palate and very soft at the same time.
- WEINGUT GASSNER - AMBER AMPHORE 2018: Rich amber, multi-layered with a scent of liquorice, grapefruit and apple. Elegant bitter notes. Reminiscent of a mature champagne - just non-carbonated.
- DB SCHMITT - EARTH 2019: German orange wine? And what a orange wine this is! It's always nice to get rid of stereotypes: Does white wine with a proper maceration always taste dark, strong and tannic? It doesn't have to, as Bianka and Daniel Schmitt prove with their Erdreich.
- MILAN NESTAREC - TRBLMKR 2017: Never tried Neuburger? Then it's time: This funky troublemaker puts you in the mood for both partying and dining.
- MATIC - YELLOW MUSCAT 2020: Super aromatic with a beautiful tanin structure. It is clear that this is about uncomplicated drinking fun!
- KORENICA & MOŠKON - MALVAZIJA SELECTION 2016: The 15 days of Skin Contact, 10 months on the lees in oak barrels and a further 38 months in wooden barrels look pretty good on the Malvazia. A great introduction to the world of Slovenian orange wines.
Wooden box is not included :)