Terms and Conditions
Terms & Conditions ! this is for informational purposes only - the valid Terms are only available in German !
- GrapeTimes, Leopold Fiala, Martin Moser & Philipp Romer GbR; Am Einlass 4, Munich, Germany (hereinafter: “we”, “our” or “GrapeTimes”) operates an online shop for goods on the website https://grape-times.com. The following general terms and conditions apply to all services between us and our customers (hereinafter: “customer”, “consumer” or “you”) in the version valid at the time of the order, unless otherwise expressly agreed.
- The following conditions of sale are aimed exclusively at end users.
- We do not take part in a dispute settlement procedure before a consumer arbitration board.
Contractual partner, conclusion of contract
- The purchase contract is concluded with
GrapeTimes; Leopold Fiala, Martin Moser & Philipp Romer GbR, Munich.
- The presentation of the products in the online shop serves as non-binding information and does not represent a legally binding offer. By clicking the “Add to basket” button, you are placing a binding order for the goods in the shopping basket. Immediately after submitting the order, you will receive a confirmation by email. It does not yet constitute an acceptance of the contract. We accept the contract by sending an order confirmation by email or by delivering the goods.
- The essential characteristics of the goods can be found in the item description.
- If an article is not available, it will be delivered to you as soon as possible. If a subsequent or replacement delivery is not possible, we are entitled to withdraw and in this case we will inform you immediately about the unavailability and reimburse you for the consideration you have already provided.
- The contract language is German.
Protection of minors
- By ordering from GrapeTimes, you confirm that you have reached the age of 18.
- The customer is obliged to ensure that only he himself or persons of legal age authorized by him to receive the delivery receive the delivery of goods. The commissioned logistics service provider is entitled to request proof of age upon delivery.
- If persons not of legal age initiate orders, GrapeTimes hereby revokes the contract as a precaution in accordance with Section 109 BGB. The persons of legal age who are entitled to custody or represent the minors ordering under false information are liable for all damages arising from orders made under false information in accordance with the statutory provisions.
- Subject of the contract and essential characteristics of the products
Prices, shipping costs and delivery
- The prices listed in the respective offers as well as the shipping costs are total prices and include all price components including all applicable taxes in Germany.
- The respective purchase price is to be paid before delivery of the product (advance payment), unless we expressly offer purchase on account. The payment methods available to you are shown under a corresponding button in the online shop or in the respective offer. Unless otherwise stated for the individual payment methods, payment claims are due for payment immediately.
- In addition to the prices quoted, shipping costs may apply for the delivery of products, unless the respective article is shown as free shipping. The shipping costs will be clearly stated on the offers, possibly in the shopping cart system and on the order overview.
- Unless clearly stated otherwise in the product description, all products offered are ready for dispatch (delivery time: delivery takes place within 2 - 10 working days after receipt of payment).
- By submitting the order, the buyer agrees that GrapeTimes will pass on the buyer's email address to UPS when the goods are dispatched by UPS, so that UPS can inform the buyer about the expected delivery window of his shipment. The buyer can object to the disclosure of his email address to the seller at any time. However, notification of the shipment status is no longer possible. The objection must be sent to info (at) grape-times.com
- There are the following delivery area restrictions: Delivery takes place in the following countries: Europe and Switzerland.
- If a package is returned to us because UPS has an error in the address provided, you will continue to pay the delivery costs. This means that you either have the choice that we send you the wines again to a new address and you pay a new delivery fee, or we can refund your purchase, minus the delivery costs we incur.
- PLEASE NOTE: If you live in a country where your government may impose additional taxes or duties on getting alcohol (e.g. Finland or Sweden), it is your responsibility as a customer for your decision to declare this. When you purchase wines from GrapeTimes, you accept full responsibility for choosing whether to declare and pay additional taxes on your wines, and accept that GrapeTimes will not cover such costs if they arise.
- All prices are in EURO (€) and include the statutory value added tax. The price at the time of the order applies.
- In our shop we offer the payment methods prepayment, Paypal, credit card (Mastercard, Visa), purchase on account, Giropay, ApplePay, GooglePay and instant transfer. With every order we reserve the right not to offer certain payment methods and to refer to other payment methods. You will receive further information after selecting the payment method during the ordering process.
- In the case of subscription transactions (wine subscription or GrapeClub), in which the delivery takes place later than four months after the conclusion of the contract, changes in the VAT rate that have taken place in the meantime entitle both parties to a corresponding price adjustment.
Retention of title
- The goods remain our property until full payment.
Cancellation policy and refund policy
- You can find the return and refund policy here.
Liability / warranty
- Our liability for breaches of contractual obligations as well as for tortious acts is limited to intent or gross negligence.
- The filling level and condition of the bottle can be requested from the seller before the sale. For wines older than 15 years, the top shoulder fill level is normal, and high shoulder from 25 years.
- The guarantee is based on the statutory provisions.
- The warranty period for goods delivered is 12 months for entrepreneurs.
- When delivering the shipment, please always check the enclosed delivery note. Small quantities or breakages must be reported to us immediately within 24 hours of receipt of the goods, otherwise we can neither provide replacement nor provide compensation.
Please direct all kinds of complaints immediately to shop (at) Grape-Times.com
Wine faults and natural cork
- Among other things, we sell natural wines, which can differ greatly from conventional wines. The aromas can appear very unusual to inexperienced wine drinkers. Smells & aromas such as “bread”, “horse stable”, “mouse”, “acetone” or “vinegar” are possible.
- Natural wines can be cloudy and the wines can vary from bottle to bottle. These are characteristics that belong to it and are not a reason for us to complain about the wines.
- Due to the unevenness of natural wines in general, all sales of wines on this website are final and wines that have been opened cannot be returned.
- Natural cork is a natural material and accordingly fluctuations in quality are absolutely possible. We cannot be held responsible for damage caused by Korkschmecker. Vintners, traders and consumers have to deal with the problem of natural cork. Nevertheless, we ask you to send us a photo of the faulty cork by email, so we can clarify with the winemaker whether the entire batch is affected and react if necessary.
- According to the new regulation of the European Consumer Rights Directive, your right of withdrawal ends automatically no later than 12 months and 14 days after you have received the goods, which means that cork complaints from purchases made before this point in time are legally binding. Please understand that we will not replace bottles that were bought from us more than six months ago.
The colors of the products shown on the Internet can differ from the original for various reasons (lighting conditions when recording, monitor settings, quality of the graphics card, etc.).
Contract text storage
Your order data will be saved at GrapeTimes. If you want this in printed form, you can print out the order confirmation. You will receive all the relevant data for the order by email.
The language available for the conclusion of the contract is German.
If a provision of these terms and conditions should not be effective, the statutory provisions apply instead of the ineffective provision. In any case, this should not affect the legal validity of all other contractual provisions.